I’m Roman – Handyman in Prague. I work with my father, Vladimir, and perform everyday and professional repairs and installations in your house, apartment, office, and garden.
We offer hourly handyman services in Prague and the immediate vicinity.
Our everyday services include:
- assembly/disassembly/repair of furniture as IKEA, XXXLutz, Sconto, Obi, Siko etc,
- painting of rooms/walls, wallpapering,
- replacing bathroom silicone,
- installation of faucets and home appliances,
- installation/replacing lock cylinder,
- adjusting windows and doors, blindes,
- replacement of switches and sockets,
- installation of lighting, shelves, pictures, mirrors, blinds, curtains, TV wall mount etc; drilling walls,
- painting the windows, floors and doors,
- installation and connection washers, dishwashers, drying machines and other electrical appliances in the house.
I also like non-standard tasks, so if you have a problem not listed above – feel free to contact me anyway. I speak Czech, English and Russian.
My verified google reviews
Naprosto uzasny servis. Prisel na cas. A odvedl kvalitni praci. Je moc mily a spolehlivy. Doporucuji komukoliv, kdo treba zapasi jako ja se sestavenim nabytku. Pokud potreba, urcite vyuziji v... read more
I wish I have found Roman before. He's the savior of the day. Nice, friendly, responsive, professional and delivering on what you expect. His number is saved for whenever I need... read more
After a 3 yr-expat stint here, one gets a chance to see all the "good, bad & the ugly" in Prague! And Roman definitely rates as one who is even... read more
Work: 500 CZK / hour
Every next 15min: 125 CZK
Used materials: only if I use my materials
Transportation in Prague: 400 CZK
To pick up and deliver materials, furniture, other stuff for customer – 400 CZK
Parking fee: if there is no way to park for free
Garbage removal to the household waste recycling sites – 800 czk
Drilling holes in tiles – 10-50czk/ hole (depends on material)
Transportation Praha-východ, Praha-západ:
24 CZK / km
*all prices are without VAT
I speak Czech, English, Russian. So we can start conversation right away.
Or just use the contact form bellow